August 2, 2018
Live Streaming: The Planning Department live webstreams Planning Commission Hearings. To begin live streaming from any enabled device during a scheduled hearing, log on to: http://livestream.com/accounts/17371294
Hearing Notice: Anyone interested in receiving future Planning Commission agendas directly may subscribe using this link: https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/MDBALT/subscriber/new
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
3. CIP TRANSFERS
4. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS / 2625 EAST NORTHERN PARKWAY (Third District)
5. CITY COUNCIL BILL #18-0257/ ZONING – CONDITIONAL USE CONVERSION OF A SINGLE-FAMILY DWELLING UNIT TO 4 DWELLING UNITS IN THE R-8 ZONING DISTRICT – VARIANCES – 310 EAST LANVALE STREET (Councilman Stokes) For the purpose of permitting, subject to certain conditions, the conversion of a single-family dwelling unit to 4 dwelling units in the R-8 Zoning District on the property known as 310 East Lanvale Street (Block 1103, Lot 050), as outlined in red on the accompanying plat; and granting variances from certain bulk and yard and off-street parking requirements. (Twelfth District)
6. CITY COUNCIL BILL #18-0270/ PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT – DESIGNATION – 5601 EASTERN AVENUE (Councilman Cohen) For the purpose of repealing the existing Development Plan for the 5601 Eastern Avenue Planned Unit Development and approving a new Development Plan for the 5601 Eastern Avenue Planned Unit Development. (First District)
7. PLAN ACCEPTANCE FOR UPTON NEIGHBORHOOD PLAN
8. PLAN ACCEPTANCE FOR JONESTOWN VISION PLAN
9. PLAN ACCEPTANCE FOR EAST BALTIMORE REVITALIZATION PROJECT
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in sufficient time for consideration by the Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department on schedule.
For any item marked (**), please call the Department at 410-396-4488 for the most current information. The meeting will be held in the Phoebe B. Stanton Boardroom of the Department of Planning, located on the 8th floor of 417 East Fayette Street.