August 5, 2021
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Please note that as the City is continuing its response to the current COVID-19 health crisis, it is important to keep members of the public, our Planning Commission, and staff as safe as possible. For that reason, this meeting will be conducted as a remote video conference meeting. We will continue to update you as needed.
You may join by computer or smartphone at:
Meeting number: 179 437 2798 Event password: Planning
You may join by telephone at: +1-408-418-9388 Access code: 179 437 2798
If you are unable to participate, you may submit written testimony to [email protected] not later than 10am on August 5, 2021.
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
· May 13, 2021 – Corrected
· June 24, 2021
3. CIP TRANSFERS
4. MINOR SUBDIVSION FINAL PLANS / 5620 PILGRIM ROAD (Third District)
5. MINOR SUBDIVSION FINAL PLANS / 505, 507 MCMECHEN STREET (Eleventh District)
6. MINOR SUBDIVSION REVISED FINAL PLANS / 5501 JONQUIL AVENUE (Fifth District)
7. MINOR SUBDIVSION FINAL PLANS / 5607 ROXBURY PLACE; 1815 SOUTH ROAD (Fifth District)
8. MINOR SUBDIVSION FINAL PLANS / 505, 507 SOUTH DURHAM STREET (First District)
9. MINOR SUBDIVSION FINAL PLANS / 6000 CROSS COUNTRY BOULEVARD (Fifth District)
10. CITY COUNCIL BILL #21-0110/ CITY PROPERTY – RENAMING MULLAN PARK TO TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR PARK
For the purpose of changing the name of Mullan Park, located at 4000 Old York Road, Baltimore, MD 21218, to Tupac Amaru Shakur Park (Fourth District)
11. CITY COUNCIL BILL #21-0111/ ZONING - CONDITIONAL USE CONVERSION OF A SINGLE-FAMILY DWELLING UNIT TO 3 DWELLING UNITS IN THE R-7 ZONING DISTRICT - VARIANCE - 2312 EUTAW PLACE (Seventh District)
For the purpose of permitting, subject to certain conditions, the conversion of a single-family dwelling unit to 3 dwelling units in the R-7 Zoning District on the property known as 2312 Eutaw Place (Block 3424, Lot 027), as outlined in red on the accompanying plat; and granting a variance from certain bulk regulations (lot area size).
12. MAJOR SUBDIVISION FINAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN APPROVAL/ PORT COVINGTON CROMWELL STREET PARK- 301 EAST CROMWELL STREET (PORT COVINGTON SUBIDIVISION II) (Eleventh District)
13. MAJOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS / 1105-1115 CHURCH STREET (Tenth District)
14. MAJOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS / 800 WEST NORTH AVENUE / MADISON PARK NORTH (Seventh District)
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in suggestion time for consideration by the Planning Commission at this meeting. This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in suggestion time for consideration by the Planning Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department of Planning on schedule.
For any item marked (**), please call the Department of Planning at 410-396-8358 for the most current information. The meeting will be held by video conference only, with the connection and dial-in instructions at the top of this agenda.