December 17, 2020
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Please note that as the City is continuing its response to the current COVID-19 health crisis, it is important to keep members of the public, our Planning Commission, and staff as safe as possible. For that reason, this meeting will be conducted as a remote video conference meeting. We will continue to update you as needed.
You may join by computer or smartphone at:
Meeting number: 179 616 1933 Event password: Planning
You may join by telephone at: +1-408-418-9388 Access code: 179 616 1933
If you are unable to participate, you may submit written testimony to [email protected] not later than 10am on December 17, 2020.
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – November 12, 2020
3. CIP TRANSFERS
4. ADOPTION OF PLANNING COMMISSION SCHEDULE – THROUGH DECEMBER 2021 (Citywide)
5. REVISED FINAL ARCHITECTURAL ELEVATIONS / RESIDENCES AT ROLAND HEIGHTS (Seventh District)
6. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS / 5501 EASTERN AVENUE (YARD 56 PHASE II) (First District)
7. DPW – STORMWATER FINANCIAL ASSURANCE PLAN (Citywide)
8. MAJOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS / 1000 BLOCK N. CASTLE STREET; 2000 BLOCK E. CHASE STREET; 2000 BLOCK E. EAGER STREET; 1000 BLOCK N. CHESTER STREET (Twelfth and Thirteenth Districts)
9. MINOR CHANGE AND REVISED FINAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN/ NEW EAST
10. BALTIMORE COMMUNITY PUD #129 (Twelfth and Thirteenth Districts)
11. STREET CLOSING/ CLOSING A PORTION OF RUSSELL STREET BETWEEN WEST OSTEND STREET AND STOCKHOLM STREET (BALTIMORE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION) (Tenth District)
12. DISCUSSION OF FACTS THAT LED TO APPROVAL OF: MINOR CHANGE AND FINAL DEVELOPMENT PLANS/ CLIPPER MILL PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT (PUD) #121 – 2039 CLIPPER PARK ROAD – TRACTOR BUILDING (Seventh District)
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in suggestion time for consideration by the Planning Commission at this meeting. This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in suggestion time for consideration by the Planning Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department of Planning on schedule.
For any item marked (**), please call the Department of Planning at 410-396-8358 for the most current information. The meeting will be held by video conference only, with the connection and dial-in instructions at the top of this agenda.