January 15, 2015
Please Note that the Consent Agenda items have been moved to the beginning of the Planning Commission Hearing.
10:00 AM -11:00 AM
• CIP Planning Commission Presentations – DGS
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
• CIP Planning Commission Presentations – BCRP
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM - Working Session/Lunch
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
3. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/ 1021-1023 SOUTH STREEPER STREET (First District)
4. MINOR SUBDIVISION PRELIMINARY PLANS/ 4101 OLD YORK ROAD (Fourteenth District)
5. CIP TRANSFERS
6. CITY COUNCIL BILL #14-0447/ BALTIMORE CITY LANDMARK LIST: PUBLIC INTERIORS – CITY HALL ROTUNDA (Councilmembers - Bill Henry, President Young, James B. Kraft, Sharon Green Middleton, Eric T. Costello, Brandon M. Scott, Carl Stokes, Helen L. Holton, Mary Pat Clarke, Edward L. Reisinger, Robert W. Curran, Warren Branch, William "Pete" Welch)
For the purpose of designating the City Hall Rotunda, 100 North Holliday Street, as a historical landmark: public interior. (Eleventh District)
7. FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/3622 CAIRNES LANE – TOWNHOUSES (Seventh District) **
Postponed to a later date
8. CITY COUNCIL BILL #15-0XXX/ CONVERSION OF EXISTING MANSION TO MULT-FAMILY APARTMENTS – CRITTENTON PLACE (Fourteenth District) **
• CIP PRESENTATION – BALTIMORE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in sufficient time for consideration by the Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department on schedule. For any item marked (**), please call the Department at 410-396-4488 for most current information.
The meeting will be held in the Phoebe B. Stanton Boardroom of the Department of Planning, located on the 8th floor of 417 East Fayette Street.