June 11, 2015
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
3. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/ 201-231 SOUTH CONKLING STREET – OUR LADY OF POMPEI (Second District)
4. REVISED FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/ DISTRICT AT CANTON CROSSING PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT #154 – OLD NAVY SIGNAGE (First District)
5. CITY COUNCIL BILL #15-0535/ CITY STREETS – CLOSING – WORCESTER STREET(City Council President - Administration)
For the purpose of condemning and closing Worcester Street, extending from CSX Transportation Railroad Right-of-Way Southeasterly 301.6 feet, more or less, toward Ridgely Street, as shown on Plat 214-A-14A in the Office of the Department of General Services; and providing for a special effective date. (Tenth District)
6. CITY COUNCIL BILL #15-0536/ SALE OF PROPERTY – FORMER BED OF WORCESTER STREET (City Council President - Administration) For the purpose of authorizing the Mayor and City Council of Baltimore to sell, at either public or private sale, all its interest in a certain parcel of land known as the former bed of Worcester Street, extending from CSX Transportation Railroad Right-of-Way toward Ridgely Street, and no longer needed for public use; and providing for a special effective date. (Tenth District)
7. CIP TRANSFERS
8. PLANNING COMMISSION SCHEDULE – 2015 TO 2016 For the purpose of establishing dates with the inclusion for the first time of both hopper/submittal deadline and posting deadline for each meeting.
9. STREET CLOSING/ CLOSING PORTION OF FRANKLIN STREET – 3600 WEST FRANKLIN STREET (Eighth District)
10. STREET CLOSING/CLOSING PORTION OF EAST FAIRMOUNT AVENUE WEST OF NORTH JANNEY STREET (Second District)
11. PARKS MASTER PLAN – AMENDMENT 2
For the purpose of amending the parks master plan to:
• Delist Janney Street Park at 140 N Janney Street for the expansion of Pompeian Oil. (Second District)
• Add a portion of East Fairmount Avenue West of North Janney Street for the creation of a new park. (Second District)
12. CITY COUNCIL BILL #15-0530/ REZONING – CERTAIN PROPERTIES IN THE SHARP-LEADENHALL COMMUNITY (Councilmember – Eric Costello)
For the purpose of changing the zoning for certain properties in the Sharp-Leadenhall Community: as outlined in blue on the accompanying plat, from the M-2-2 Zoning District to the B-2-4 Zoning District; and as outlined in red on the accompanying plat, from the R-8 Zoning District to the B-2-4 Zoning District. (Eleventh District)
13. MAJOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/ 2000-BLOCK EAST EAGER STREET – 45 TOWNHOME LOTS (Thirteenth District)
MINOR AMENDMENT / NEW EAST BALTIMORE COMMUNITY (EBDI) PUD #129 – 2000 BLOCK EAST EAGER STREET(Thirteenth District)
14. CITY COUNCIL BILL #15-0528/FRANCHISE – EXTENET SYSTEMS, INC. (City Council President – Administration)**For the purpose of granting a franchise to Extenet Systems, Inc., to construct, install, maintain, repair, operate, relocate, replace and remove certain facilities relating to the provision of a distributed Antenna Systems services in and across certain streets and public ways, subject to certain terms and conditions; and providing for a special effective date. (Citywide)
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in sufficient time for consideration by the Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department on schedule. For any item marked (**), please call the Department at 410-396-4488 for most current information.
The meeting will be held in the Phoebe B. Stanton Boardroom of the Department of Planning, located on the 8th floor of 417 East Fayette Street.