June 18, 2020
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Please note that as the City is continuing its response to the current COVID-19 health crisis, it is important to keep members of the public, our Planning Commission, and staff as safe as possible. For that reason, this meeting will be conducted as a remote video conference meeting. We will continue to update you as needed.
You may join by computer or smartphone at: https://bmore.webex.com/bmore/onstage/g.php?MTID=e7cfff1e37a0d69b5885780...
Meeting number: 129 183 2410
Event password: Planning
You may join by telephone at: 1-408-418-9388 or 1-646-992-2010 Access code: 129 183 2410
If you are unable to participate, you may submit written testimony to [email protected] not later than 10am on June 18, 2020.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – May 28, 2020
3. CIP TRANSFERS
4. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/ 1834 SOUTH CHARLES STREET (Eleventh District)
5. REVISED SIGNAGE PLAN/ WHITEHALL COTTON MILL PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT (PUD) #155 – DIRECTIONAL SIGNS (Seventh District)
6. CITY SCHOOLS’ 2020 COMPREHENSIVE EDUCATIONAL FACILITIES MASTER PLAN (CEFMP) (Citywide)
7. MAJOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/ 500 NORTH CENTRAL AVENUE – SOMERSET II (Eleventh District)
8. MAJOR SUBDIVISION FINAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN APPROVAL/ TRIANGLE PARK PARCEL 300 ATLAS STREET (PORT COVINGTON SUBDIVISION II) (Eleventh District)
10. MINOR CHANGE AND FINAL DEVELOPMENT PLANS/ CLIPPER MILL PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT (PUD) #121 – 2039 CLIPPER PARK ROAD – TRACTOR BUILDING (Seventh District)
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in suggestion time for consideration by the Planning Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department of Planning on schedule.
Note to applicants: The posting template is available online on the Planning Commission’s webpage.
For any item marked (**), please call the Department of Planning at 410-396-8358 for the most current information. The meeting will be held by video conference only, with the connection and dial-in instructions at the top of this agenda.