Saturday Nov 3rd, 2012
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
3. GREATER ROSEMONT AND MONDAWMIN AREA MASTER PLAN ADOPTION(Seventh District and Ninth District)
4. CITY COUNCIL BILL #12-0135/ BALTIMORE CITY LANDMARK LIST – FREDERICK DOUGLASS HIGH SCHOOL (Councilmember – Nick Mosby)
For the purpose of designating Frederick Douglass High School, 2301 Gwynns Falls Parkway, as a historical landmark. (Seventh District)
5. MAJOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/3501 – 4001 BOSTON STREET – THE DISTRICT AT CANTON CROSSING PUD (First District)
6. MINOR AMENDMENT AND REVISED FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/THE DISTRICT AT CANTON CROSSING PUD – PHASE I (First District)
7. REVISED FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/BREWERS HILL PUD – MASTER SIGN PACKAGE (First District)
FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/BREWERS HILL PUD – SIGNAGE FOR THE GUNTHER AND HANOVER BREWERS HILL (First District) **
8. MINOR AMENDMENT AND REVISED FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/107 ASSOCIATES/LAKE & BELLONA AVENUES PUD – FENCE FOR 5707 ENDERLY ROAD(Fourth District)
9. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/1000 BLOCK MCDONOUGH STREET & 1700 BLOCK EAST CHASE STREET (Twelfth District)
10. FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/UNDER ARMOUR PUD – CAMPUS PEDESTRIAN CONNECTION IMPROVEMENTS (First District)**
11. CIP TRANSFERS
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in sufficient time for consideration by the Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department on schedule. For any item marked (**), please call the Department at 410-396-8337 for most current information.
THE MEETING WILL BE HELD AT COPPIN STATE UNIVERSITY THIRD FLOOR ATRIUM OF THE HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES BUILDING (the address is 2601 W. North Avenue).