Friday Nov 7th, 2014
Please Note that the Consent Agenda items have been moved to the beginning of the Planning Commission Hearing.
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
3. REVISED FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/ KEY HIGHWAY SOUTH URP – 900 E. FORT AVENUE (Eleventh District)
4. REVISED FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/ NORTH CHARLES GENERAL HOSPITAL/ HOMEWOOD HOSPITAL PUD #11 SIGNS – 2700 NORTH CHARLES STREET (Twelfth District)
5. CIP TRANSFERS
6. STREET CLOSING/ALLEYS IN THE 1700 BLOCKS OF GREENMOUNT AVENUE AND BARCLAY STREET – CITY ARTS II (Twelfth District)
7. STREET CLOSING/ALLEYS SOUTHWEST OF WEST 29TH STREET AND FOX STREET(Fourteenth District) **
8. CITY COUNCIL BILL #14-0448/NATURAL RESOURCES - SOIL EROSION AND SEDIMENT CONTROL - DELEGATION OF HEARING AUTHORITY (Councilmembers - James B. Kraft, President Young, Sharon Green Middleton, Eric T. Costello, Brandon M. Scott, Carl Stokes, Helen L. Holton, Edward L. Reisinger, Robert W. Curran, William "Pete" Welch, Warren Branch)
For the purpose of revising the provisions governing delegations of hearing authority in administrative appeals of soil erosion and sediment control matters to conform to the counterpart delegations authorized in appeals of floodplain management matters and in appeals of stormwater management matters; providing for a special effective date; and generally relating to administrative hearings relating to soil erosion and sediment control. (Citywide)
9. REVISED SUBDIVISION DEVELOPMENT PLAN/124 E. FORT AVENUE (Eleventh District)
10. MINOR AMENDMENT AND FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL TO ADD BRIDGE OVER A PUBLIC RIGHT-OF-WAY/ WHITEHALL COTTON MILL PUD #155 (Seventh District) **
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in sufficient time for consideration by the Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department on schedule. For any item marked (**), please call the Department at 410-396-4488 for most current information.
The meeting will be held in the Phoebe B. Stanton Boardroom of the Department of Planning, located on the 8th floor of 417 East Fayette Street.