Friday Dec 4th, 2015
posted on December 04, 2015 10:26
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
3. CIP TRANSFERS
4. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL SUBDIVISION PLAN/ 807 HARLEM AVENUE (Eleventh District)
5. FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/ SIGNAGE ADDITION TO THE MT. CLARE JUNCTION PUD #51 – (1205 West Pratt Street) (Tenth District)
6. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLAN/ 4611 WHITE AVENUE & 4622 HAZELWOOD AVENUE (Second District)
7. BALTIMORE CITY LANDMARK LIST/ GREATER FAITH BAPTIST CHURCH 3000 HUNTINGDON AVENUE (Twelfth District)
8. MAJOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/511 SOUTH CLINTON STREET (First District)
9. CITY COUNCIL BILL#15-0543/ PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT – AMENDMENT 1 – WHITEHALL COTTON MILL (Councilmember – Nick Mosby) For the purpose of approving certain amendments to the Development Plan of the Whitehall Cotton Mill Planned Unit Development. (Seventh District)
10. MAJOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/ 1411-1415, 1456-1476 REDFERN AVENUE (Seventh District) **
11. CITY COUNCIL BILL#15-0576/PLANNING COMMISSION – SITE-SPECIFIC MATTERS – NOTICE AND HEARING ON APPLICATIONS FOR FINAL ADMINISTRATIVE DECISIONS (Councilmembers – Mary Pat Clarke, President Young, Sharon Green Middleton, Bill Henry, Carl Stokes, James B. Kraft, William "Pete" Welch, Brandon M. Scott, Nick Mosby, Robert Curran, Helen L. Holton, Warren Branch, Edward Reisinger) For the purpose of requiring a public hearing by the Planning Commission, with posted notice, for all site-specific matters over which the Planning Commission has the final administrative authority; specifying the size, contents, construction, and number of the signs to be posted and the manner and timing of their posting; qualifying the Planning Commission's authority to determine what constitutes a "minor modification" to a Planned Unit Development; modifying certain provisions requiring advance delivery to Councilmembers of Commission meeting agendas; and correcting, clarifying, and conforming related language. (Citywide)
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in sufficient time for consideration by the Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department on schedule. For any item marked (**), please call the Department at 410-396-4488 for most current information.
The meeting will be held in the Phoebe B. Stanton Boardroom of the Department of Planning, located on the 8th floor of 417 East Fayette Street.