Monday Feb 1st, 2016
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
3. CIP TRANSFERS
4. REVISED FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/ MEMORIAL STADIUM PUD #102 – SIGNAGE FOR 1080 EAST 33RD STREET – HERITAGE RUN (Fourteenth District)
5. REVISED FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/ MOUNT VERNON MILL PUD #149 – SIGNAGE FOR 3000 FALLS ROAD – COSIMA RESTAURANT (Fourteenth District)
6. FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/ 4801 TAMARIND ROAD PUD #87 – MULTIPURPOSE BUILDING ADDITION (Sixth District)
7. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/ 2121 WICOMICO STREET (Tenth District)
8. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/ 2525 FLEET STREET (First District)
9. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/ 2213, 2215 EAST PRATT STREET AND BLOCK 1758, LOT 118 (First District) **
10. CITY COUNCIL BILL #16-0618/ ZONING – CONDITIONAL USE CONVERSION OF 2 DWELLING UNITS TO 3 DWELLING UNITS IN THE R-8 ZONING DISTRICT – 630 NORTH GILMOR STREET (Councilmember William “Pete” Welch) For the purpose of permitting, subject to certain conditions, the conversion of 2 dwelling units to 3 dwelling units in the R-8 Zoning District on the property known as 630 North Gilmor Street, as outlined in red on the accompanying plat. (Ninth District)
11. CITY COUNCIL BILL#15-0601/ REZONING – 609-611 SOUTH CAROLINE STREET (Councilmember James B. Kraft) For the purpose of changing the zoning for the property known as 609-611 South Caroline Street, as outlined in red on the accompanying plat, from the B-1-2 Zoning District to the M-3 Zoning District. (First District)
12. ***POSTPONED*** CITY COUNCIL BILL#15-0612/ ZONING – CONDITIONAL USE CONVERSION OF A SINGLE-FAMILY DWELLING UNIT TO 2-FAMILY DWELLING UNITS IN THE R-8 ZONING DISTRICT – 2229 CALLOW AVENUE (Councilmember Nick Mosby) For the purpose of permitting, subject to certain conditions, the conversion of a single-family dwelling unit to 2-family dwelling units in the R-8 Zoning District on the property known as 2229 Callow Avenue, as outlined in red on the accompanying plat. (Seventh District) **
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in sufficient time for consideration by the Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department on schedule. For any item marked (**), please call the Department at 410-396-4488 for most current information.
The meeting will be held in the Phoebe B. Stanton Boardroom of the Department of Planning, located on the 8th floor of 417 East Fayette Street.