Nov 12, 2020
November 12, 2020 – #1993
Briefing Session – 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Regular Session – 1:00 pm
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Please note that as the City is continuing its response to the current COVID-19 health crisis, it is important to keep members of the public, our Planning Commission, and staff as safe as possible. For that reason, this meeting will be conducted as a remote video conference meeting. We will continue to update you as needed.
You may join by computer or smartphone at:
Meeting number: 173 607 8464 Event password: Planning
You may join by telephone at: +1-408-418-9388 Access code: 173 607 8464
If you are unable to participate, you may submit written testimony to [email protected] not later than 10am on November 12, 2020.
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – October 22, 2020
3. CIP TRANSFERS
4. CLOSING OF ETTING STREET AND SEVERAL ALLEYS, BLOCK 303 DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT (Seventh District)
5. CITY COUNCIL BILL #19-0453/ REZONING – 3127 EAST BALTIMORE STREET (Councilmember Cohen)
For the purpose of changing the zoning for the property known as 3127 East Baltimore Street (Block 1743, Lot 002), as outlined in red on the accompanying plat, from the R-8 Zoning District to the C-1 Zoning District. (First District)
6. MAJOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS / 1701 EAST PATAPSCO AVENUE (Tenth District)1:30 PM
7. CITY COUNCIL BILL #20-0633/ CITY PROPERTY – NAMING BOCEK FIELD HOUSE TO BE ROCKY BROWN FIELD HOUSE (Thirteenth District)
For the purpose of naming the field house, informally known as Bocek Field House and located at 3000 East Madison Street, to be the Rocky Brown Field House. (Councilmember Sneed)
8. REVISED DEVELOPMENT PLAN APPROVAL/ PORT COVINGTON SUBDIVISION II – 301 ATLAS STREET (RYE STREET MARKET) (Eleventh District)
9. CITY COUNCIL BILL #20-0607/ CITY STREETS – NAMING AN UNNAMED ALLEY, LOCATED IN THE REAR OF 216 EAST BIDDLE STREET, MURA ALLEY (Twelfth District)
For the purpose of naming an unnamed alley, located in the rear of 216 East Biddle Street, between Hunter Street and Guilford Avenue, Mura Alley. (Councilmember Stokes)
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in suggestion time for consideration by the Planning Commission at this meeting. This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in suggestion time for consideration by the Planning Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department of Planning on schedule.
For any item marked (**), please call the Department of Planning at 410-396-8358 for the most current information. The meeting will be held by video conference only, with the connection and dial-in instructions at the top of this agenda.