October 22, 2020
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Please note that as the City is continuing its response to the current COVID-19 health crisis, it is important to keep members of the public, our Planning Commission, and staff as safe as possible. For that reason, this meeting will be conducted as a remote video conference meeting. We will continue to update you as needed.
You may join by computer or smartphone at:
Meeting number: 173 625 9655 Event password: Planning
You may join by telephone at: +1-408-418-9388 Access code: 173 625 9655
If you are unable to participate, you may submit written testimony to [email protected] not later than 10am on October 22, 2020.
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – October 8, 2020
3. CIP TRANSFERS
4. REVISED FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL / VILLAGE CENTER SIGNAGE / STADIUM PLACE PUD #102 (Fourteenth District)
5. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS / 1401 E. PRATT STREET (PERKINS SUBDIVISION I) (First District)
6. CITY COUNCIL BILL #20-0628/ CITY PROPERTY – NAMING A PAVILION AND A NATURE PARK IN THE JOSEPH H. RASH PLAYFIELD TO BE THE BGE PAVILION AND THE BGE NATURE PARK (Eleventh District)
7. CLOSING OF ETTING STREET AND SEVERAL ALLEYS, BLOCK 303 DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND COMMUNITY DEVLOPMENT (Seventh District)
**ITEM 7: POSTPONED**
8. CITY COUNCIL BILL #20-0624/ BALTIMORE CITY CRITICAL AREA MANAGEMENT PROGRAM – CONFORMING CERTAIN PROVISIONS TO NEW STATE MANDATES (First, Tenth, Eleventh, and Twelfth Districts)
For the purpose of amending, in accord with a recent mandate of the Critical Area Commission, the definitions of “Buffer” and “Critical Area” and the provisions governing “Designation of the Critical Area”; and providing for a special effective date. (The Council President on behalf of the Department of Planning)
9. CITY COUNCIL BILL #20-0620/ PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT – AMENDMENT – GREENMOUNT WEST ARTS AND ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT PUD #120(Twelfth District)
For the purpose of approving certain amendments to the Development Plan of the Greenmount West Arts and Entertainment District Planned Unit Development. (Councilmember Stokes)
**ITEM 9: POSTPONED**
10. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/ 2 MT. VERNON PLACE (Eleventh District)
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in suggestion time for consideration by the Planning Commission at this meeting. This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in suggestion time for consideration by the Planning Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department of Planning on schedule.
For any item marked (**), please call the Department of Planning at 410-396-8358 for the most current information. The meeting will be held by video conference only, with the connection and dial-in instructions at the top of this agenda.