October 8, 2015
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
3. CIP TRANSFERS
4. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/ 1800 WESTPHAL PLACE (Eleventh District)
5. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/ 6240 BELLONA AVENUE (Fourth District)
6. REVISED FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/ SIGNAGE – 2601 PORT COVINGTON DRIVE- PORT COVINGTON PUD #71 (Eleventh District)
7. BALTIMORE CITY PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM (BCPSS) CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM – FISCAL YEARS 2017-2022 (Citywide)
8. CITY COUNCIL BILL#15-0509/ BALTIMORE CITY LANDMARK LIST – EASTERN AVENUE PUMPING STATION – 751 EASTERN AVENUE (First District) For the purpose of designating the Eastern Avenue Pumping Station, 751 Eastern Avenue, as a historical landmark.
9. BALTIMORE CITY LANDMARK LIST/ AMERICAN LEGION FEDERAL POST NO. 19 – 1502 MADISON AVENUE (Eleventh District)
10. MULTIPLE PRINCIPAL STRUCTURES ON A RESIDENTIAL LOT/ 6009-6017 PARK HEIGHTS AVENUE (Fifth District)
11. CITY COUNCIL BILL #15-0554/ PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT – BREWERS HILL (Councilmember – James B. Kraft) For the purpose of repealing the existing Development Plan for the Brewers Hill Planned Unit Development and approving a new Development Plan for the Brewers Hill Planned Unit Development. (First District)
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in sufficient time for consideration by the Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department on schedule. For any item marked (**), please call the Department at
410-396-8358 for most current information.
The meeting will be held in the Phoebe B. Stanton Boardroom of the Department of Planning, located on the 8th floor of 417 East Fayette Street.
- 7 SR BCPS FY17-22 CIP (139 KB)
- PC Voting Record 10-08-15 (308 KB)
- SR CCB 15-0509 Landmark Designation-751 Eastern Ave Pumping Station (63.8 KB)
- SR CCB 15-0554 Brewers Hill PUD_Repeal and Replace (195 KB)
- SR Landmark Designation - American Legion Federal Post No. 19 -1502 Madison Av (60.0 KB)
- SR Multiple Principal Structures 6009-6017 Park Heights Ave (56.5 KB)