March 22, 2012
Thursday Mar 15th, 2012
- ROLL CALL
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- MIDDLE BRANCH TRANSPORTATION MASTER PLAN ADOPTION (Tenth and Eleventh Districts)
- CITY COUNCIL BILL #12-0038/ZONING – CONDITIONAL USE CONVALESCENT, NURSING, AND REST HOME (SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT CENTER) – 4613 PARK HEIGHTS AVENUE
For the purpose of permitting, subject to certain conditions, the establishment, maintenance, and operation of a convalescent, nursing, and rest home (substance abuse treatment center) on the property known as 4613 Park Heights Avenue, as outlined in red on the accompanying plat. (Sixth District)
- CITY COUNCIL BILL #12-0029/URBAN RENEWAL – COLDSTREAM HOMESTEAD MONTEBELLO – AMENDMENT (Councilmember Mary Pat Clarke)
For the purpose of amending the Urban Renewal Plan for Coldstream Homestead Montebello to add a certain property to the list of those properties in Appendix A under the category of "Properties for Acquisition & Disposition for Redevelopment" and to revise Exhibits 2 and 3 to reflect this change to the Plan; waiving certain content and procedural requirements; making the provisions of this Ordinance severable; providing for the application of this Ordinance in conjunction with certain other ordinances; and providing for a special effective date. (Fourteenth District)
- CITY COUNCIL BILL #12-0034/ REPEAL OF PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT DESIGNATION - GATEWAY SOUTH For the purpose of repealing Ordinance 08-10, approved May 12, 2008; and providing for a special effective date. (Tenth District)
- REVISED FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/CANTON CROSSING PUD – PARCEL D1 PARKING GARAGE (First District)
- CIP TRANSFERS
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in sufficient time for consideration by the Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department on schedule. For any item marked (**), please call the Department at 410-396-8337 for most current information.
The meeting will be held in the Phoebe B. Stanton Boardroom of the Department of Planning, located on the 8th floor of 417 East Fayette Street.