Monday Apr 9th, 2012
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
3. MULTIPLE STRUCTURES ON A LOT/NOTRE DAME OF MARYLAND UNIVERSITY – 4701 N. CHARLES STREET (Fourth District)
4. MULTIPLE STRUCTURES ON A LOT/MARYLAND SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND – 3501 TAYLOR AVENUE (Third District)
5. MINOR AMENDMENT AND FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/GATEWAY AT WASHINGTON HILL PUD – AREA B (Thirteenth District)
6. CITY COUNCIL BILL #12-0051/REZONING – 1220 SOUTH EAST AVENUE (First District)
7. CITY COUNCIL BILL #12-0024/ REZONING – A PORTION OF 1201-1207 DUNDALK AVENUE (TO BE KNOWN AS 1201 DUNDALK AVENUE) **
For the purpose of changing the zoning for a portion of the properties known as 1201-1207 Dundalk Avenue (to be known as 1201 Dundalk Avenue), as outlined in red on the accompanying plat, from the R-3 Zoning District to the B-2-2 Zoning District. (First District)
CITY COUNCIL BILL #12-0025/ ZONING – CONDITIONAL USE PARKING, OPEN OFF-STREET AREA – 1201-1207 DUNDALK AVENUE (TO BE KNOWN AS 1201 DUNDALK AVENUE) (Councilmember James B. Kraft)
For the purpose of permitting, subject to certain conditions, the establishment, maintenance, and operation of a parking, open off-street area on the properties known as 1201-1207 Dundalk Avenue (to be known as 1201 Dundalk Avenue), as outlined in red on the accompanying plat. (First District)
8. CITY COUNCIL BILL #12-00XX/ RESIDENTIAL SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT CENTERS (Citywide)
The purpose of the bill is to comply with a recent Federal Court Order, in Case No. JFM 09-1766, directing the City to amend its Zoning Code with regard to residential substance abuse. Specifically, the bill would:
- limit the requirement to obtain a conditional ordinance from the City Council to homes housing 17 or more persons,
- make explicit that those housing 16 or fewer, are permitted, if the home complies with §1-137 (“Dwelling Unit”) and §1-142 (“Family”), and
-make explicit the duty of the Zoning Administrator to provide reasonable and necessary accommodations in the application of the Zoning Code to provide fair housing opportunities for individuals protected under the Federal Americans With Disabilities Act or the Federal Fair Housing Amendments Act.
9. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/WS PIMLICO AT STEELE ROAD (Fifth District)
10. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/2407 STEELE ROAD (Fifth District)
11. REVISED FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/BENHURST PARK PUD – 6228 BENHURST ROAD (Fifth District)
12. CIPS TRANSFER
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in sufficient time for consideration by the Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department on schedule. For any item marked (**), please call the Department at 410-396-8337 for most current information.
The meeting will be held in the Phoebe B. Stanton Boardroom of the Department of Planning, located on the 8th floor of 417 East Fayette Street.