Monday Jul 30th, 2012
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
3. BALTIMORE CITY LANDMARK DESIGNATION/ ST. MARK'S EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH PUBLIC INTERIOR - 1920 SAINT PAUL STREET (Twelfth District)
4. BALTIMORE CITY LANDMARK DESIGNATION/ OLD TOWN NATIONAL BANK: 221 N. GAY STREET (Twelfth District)
5. STREET CLOSING/ CLOSING PORTION OF WARNER STREET (Tenth District)
6. STREET CLOSING/ CLOSING PORTION OF 62nd STREET (Second District)
7. MAJOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/BARCLAY PHASE II RENTALS** (Twelfth District)
8. MINOR AMENDMENT & FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/ THE DISTRICT AT CANTON CROSSING PUD – THE SHOPS AT CANTON CROSSING PHASE I (First District)
9. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/30 & 36 S. LIGHT STREET (Eleventh District)
10. CITY COUNCIL BILL #12-0109/ FRANCHISE – PRIVATE PEDESTRIAN BRIDGEWAYS ABOVE AND ACROSS AND PRIVATE TUNNELS UNDER AND ACROSS A PORTION OF MARION STREET RIGHT-OF-WAY (City Council President - Administration)
For the purpose of granting a franchise to CB Fayette Street Baltimore, LLC, to use and maintain two existing private pedestrian bridgeways above and across and two existing private tunnels under and across a portion of Marion Street right-of-way, subject to certain terms, conditions, and reservations; and providing for a special effective date. (Eleventh District)
11. CIP TRANSFERS
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in sufficient time for consideration by the Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department on schedule. For any item marked (**), please call the Department at 410-396-4488 for most current information.
The meeting will be held in the Phoebe B. Stanton Boardroom of the Department of Planning, located on the 8th floor of 417 East Fayette Street.