Saturday Apr 6th, 2013
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
3. CITY COUNCIL BILL #13-0208/ REZONING - 2600 NORTH HOWARD STREET(Councilmembers - Carl Stokes, Bill Henry)
For the purpose of changing the zoning for the property known as 2600 North Howard Street, as outlined in red on the accompanying plat, from the M-1-2 Zoning District to the B-2-2 Zoning District. (Eleventh District)
4. MARITIME MASTER PLAN AMENDMENT
For the Purpose of amending the Maritime Master Plan to allow the temporary (12-month) relocation of the excursion vessel, The Raven, to the west wall of the Inner Harbor; and to allow the construction of an accessory pier for educational programming and research vessel docking along Pier 3 of the Inner Harbor. (Eleventh District)
5. CITY COUNCIL BILL #13-0195/PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT - DESIGNATION - HARBOR POINT (James B. Kraft)
For the purpose of repealing the existing Development Plan for the Harbor Point Planned Unit Development and approving a new Development Plan for the Harbor Point Planned Unit Development. (First District)
6. REVISED FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/ST. AGNES PUD #53 – MEDICAL OFFICE BUILDING SIGNAGE (Tenth District)
7. MINOR SUBDIVISION AND DEVELOPMENT PLAN/1815-17 ALICEANNA STREET (First District)
8. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/ 1110-1112 SOUTH HIGHLAND AVENUE (First District)
9. CIP TRANSFERS
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in sufficient time for consideration by the Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department on schedule. For any item marked (**), please call the Department at 410-396-4488 for most current information.
The meeting will be held in the Phoebe B. Stanton Boardroom of the Department of Planning, located on the 8th floor of 417 East Fayette Street.