Sunday Sep 22nd, 2013
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
3. DISASTER PREPAREDNESS AND PLANNING PROJECT (K/A DP3) ADOPTION (Citywide)
4. REVISED FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/ MONDAWMIN MALL PUD #17 –
2401 LIBERTY HEIGHTS AVENUE (Seventh District)
5. CITY COUNCIL BILL #13-0225/ ZONING – CONDITIONAL USE PARKING, OPEN OFF-STREET AREA – 6308 BELAIR ROAD (Councilmember Brandon M. Scott)
For the purpose of permitting, subject to certain conditions, the establishment, maintenance, and operation of a parking, open off-street area on the property known as 6308 Belair Road, as outlined in red on the accompanying plat. (Second District)
6. CITY COUNCIL BILL #13-0246/ PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT – DESIGNATION – 3300 CLIPPER MILL ROAD (WHITEHALL COTTON MILL) (Councilmember Brandon M. Scott) For the purpose of approving the application of Terra Nova Ventures, LLC, contract purchaser of certain property located at 3300 Clipper Mill Road, to have that property designated an Industrial Planned Unit Development; and approving the Development Plan submitted by the applicant. (Seventh District)
7. CITY COUNCIL BILL #13-0257/ZONING – CONDITIONAL USE CONVERSION OF A 2-FAMILY DWELLING UNIT TO A 9-FAMILY DWELLING UNIT IN THE R-7 ZONING DISTRICT – 4227 FREDERICK AVENUE (Councilmember Helen L. Holton)
For the purpose of permitting, subject to certain conditions, the conversion of a 2-family dwelling unit to a 9-family dwelling unit in the R-7 Zoning District on the property known as 4227 Frederick Avenue, as outlined in red on the accompanying plat. (Eighth District)
8. CIP TRANSFERS
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in sufficient time for consideration by the Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department on schedule. For any item marked (**), please call the Department at 410-396-4488 for the most current information.
The meeting will be held in the Phoebe B. Stanton Boardroom of the Department of Planning, located on the 8th floor of 417 East Fayette Street.