Friday Feb 14th, 2014
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
3. FY 2015-2020 CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM (Citywide)
4. MAJOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/ 3800 DILLON STREET (First District)
5. CITY COUNCIL BILL #14-0309/ ZONING – BEER AND ALE: BREWING (Councilmember – Warren Branch)
For the purpose of allowing the brewing of beer and ale as a permitted use in the M-1 Zoning District; and providing for a special effective date. (Citywide)
6. CITY COUNCIL BILL #14-0314/ METROPOLITAN DISTRICT OF BALTIMORE COUNTY – EXTENSION 164 (City Council President - Administration)
For the purpose of consenting to and approving a petition to extend the Metropolitan District of Baltimore County to a certain tract of land; and providing for a special effective date. (Baltimore County)
7. MINOR AMENDMENT & REVISED FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/1401-1415 EAST COLD SPRING LANE PUD #76 (Fourth District) **
8. CITY COUNCIL BILL #14-0321 – BALTIMORE CITY LANDMARK LIST – 201 WEST MONUMENT STREET (City Council President –Administration)
For the purpose of designating the Enoch Pratt House, 201 West Mounument Street as a historical landmark.
9. CIP TRANSFERS
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in sufficient time for consideration by the Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department on schedule. For any item marked (**), please call the Department at 410-396-4488 for most current information.
The meeting will be held in the Phoebe B. Stanton Boardroom of the Department of Planning, located on the 8th floor of 417 East Fayette Street.