Monday Jun 9th, 2014
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
3. CITY SCHOOLS’ 2014 COMPREHENSIVE EDUCATIONAL FACILITIES MASTER PLAN-CEFMP (Citywide)
4. MINOR AMENDMENT AND FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/THE DISTRICT AT CANTON CROSSING PUD #154 – ON THE BORDER RESTAURANT AND OVERALL CAMPUS LANDSCAPE PLAN MODIFICATION (First District)
5. CITY COUNCIL BILL #14-0393/REZONING – 2700 RAYNER AVENUE (Ninth District)
For the purpose of changing the zoning for the property known as 2700 Rayner Avenue, as outlined in red on the accompanying plat, from the R-6 Zoning District to the O-R-2 Zoning District. (Ninth District)
6. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/1204 AND 1206 POPLAR HILL ROAD (Fifth District)
7. REVISED FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/UNION WHARF PUD # 113– OUTDOOR SEATING (First District)
8. CIP TRANSFERS
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in sufficient time for consideration by the Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department on schedule. For any item marked (**), please call the Department at 410-396-4488 for most current information.
The meeting will be held in the Phoebe B. Stanton Boardroom of the Department of Planning, located on the 8th floor of 417 East Fayette Street.