Monday Jan 26th, 2015
Posted on January 26, 2015 13:43
Please Note that the Consent Agenda items have been moved to the beginning of the Planning Commission Hearing.
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
3. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/ 3601 KEENE AVENUE (Third District)
4. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/ 210 SOUTH CENTRAL AVENUE ** (First District)
(Postponed to a later date)
5. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/ 3000 EAST BALTIMORE STREET (First District)
6. CIP TRANSFERS
7. CITY COUNCIL BILL #14-0453/ BALTIMORE CITY LANDMARK LIST – OLMSTED PARKWAYS (Councilmembers - Nick Mosby, Mary Pat Clarke, James B. Kraft, Eric T. Costello, Brandon M. Scott, Carl Stokes, Bill Henry, William "Pete" Welch, President Young, Robert W. Curran)
For the purpose of designating the Olmsted Parkways, which consist of the public right-of-way of the 2600-3200 blocks of the Alameda, the public right-of-way of the 0000-1800 blocks of 33rd Street, and the public right-of-way of the 1600-3900 blocks of the Gwynns Falls Parkway, as a historical landmark. (Seventh and Fourteenth Districts)
8. MAJOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/ 3622 CAIRNES LANE (Seventh District)
9. MINOR AMENDMENT AND FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/ HOLLINSWOOD SHOPPING CENTER - 2111-2163 WEST PATAPSCO AVENUE – POPEYE’S RESTAURANT (Ninth district)
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in sufficient time for consideration by the Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department on schedule. For any item marked (**), please call the Department at 410-396-4488 for most current information.
The meeting will be held in the Phoebe B. Stanton Boardroom of the Department of Planning, located on the 8th floor of 417 East Fayette Street.